Header Ads

→ Recipe COUNTRY HAMBURGER LENTIL SOUP - CROCK-POT

Try easy COUNTRY HAMBURGER LENTIL SOUP - CROCK-POT Recipe. Step-by-Step. is perfect for busy families. Comes together quickly with a few staple ingredients!

COUNTRY HAMBURGER LENTIL SOUP - CROCK-POT


INGREDIENTS

1 cup dried lentils (I used a mix of red, brown, green and yellow) 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes 8 ounces lean ground beef, browned 3 ounces celery, thinly sliced (3 stalks) 3 ounces baby carrots, thinly slieced (good-sized handful) 1?2 small onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, minced 3 cups water 3 teaspoons beef bouillon 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1?2 teaspoon dried thyme 1 -2 bay leaf


DIRECTIONS

Brown ground beef. Combine all ingredients in 4-5qt crock pot. Cook on low at least 12 hours or high for 6 hours. I do a combination of high/low, when I made this I did low for 5 hours and high for 4 hours. Remove bay leaves before serving. *Note: when I saved the leftovers, I added another cup of water to prevent it from becoming too thick the next day. It made very yummy leftovers!




by: Brooke the Cook in

No comments